Mission, Vision and Values
Delgado Community College, a comprehensive community college, offers programs through the Associate degree. The College provides a learning-centered environment through face-to-face and distance education to prepare students from diverse backgrounds to attain their educational, career, and personal goals, to think critically, to demonstrate leadership and to be productive and responsible citizens.
Delgado Community College is a diverse, dynamic, comprehensive community college committed to student success through innovative leadership, to excellence in teaching and learning, and to the cultural enrichment of the community it serves.
We, at Delgado Community College, value:
- The worth of each individual
- Lifelong learning and the pursuit of knowledge
- Excellence in teaching in an accessible learning centered environment
- Meeting the needs of a changing workforce
- The cultural diversity of our students, faculty, staff, and administration
- Public trust, and personal and professional integrity and accountability
- Our responsibility to community, state, nation, and world