Electronics Service Technology
By preparing students to install and service electronic equipment, the Electronics Service Technology Program develops students into competent service technicians. Students of the program can choose from two areas of concentration: Biomedical Equipment Repair or Computer Electronics Repair.
- Students training in Biomedical Equipment Repair will learn to install and repair the highly sophisticated electronic equipment used in the health care field.
- In Computer and Electronics Repair, students will learn diagnostic and repair servicing of computer and electronic systems.
The Electronics Service Technology Associate of Applied Science degree program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
The following courses are included in each concentration:
Biomedical Equipment Repair
- Medical Electronics
- Biomedical Instrumentation Systems
- Biomedical Equipment Practicum
- Anatomy and Physiology
Computer and Electronics Repair
- Computer Repair Fundamentals
- Advanced Computer Repair
- Network Multiunit Systems
- A+ Certification Preparation