Adobe Creative Cloud Access
Delgado Community College possesses an enterprise agreement with Adobe which allows for free Faculty and Staff access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with a maximum of two device installations. Access is granted to your Delgado email account by the Office of Information Technology.
There are two steps to accessing your free download of Adobe Creative Cloud on your Work Computer
Step 1: Submit an OIT Helpdesk Ticket
- Login to ServiceNow with your LoLA username and password
- Select Desktop & Laptop Request
- Select Software Installation or Removal
- Please include your Delgado username and Device name in the ticket details
- To obtain the Device name (right click on the Windows Start icon, left click on System, under Device specifications see Device name)
Step 2: Login
- Click here for initial user login instructions
If you encounter any problems, please call the OIT Help Desk at (504) 671-5500 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.