Free Tax Services at Single Stop
Single Stop Tax Services
City Park Campus Student Life Center/Dolphin Den
January 22-April 11, 2019
Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Get help with your taxes and your FAFSA! Bring these documents:
- Photo ID and Social Security cards
- W-2 forms for each job
- If claiming child care credit, documentation and provider's tax ID and number
- Any other related documentation you have received (1099, 1098-T, etc.)
- If married and filing jointly, spouse must be present
- Voided check or bank account info for direct deposit for faster return
- Marketplace Health Insurance form F1095A
Drop off service is available. Please bring copies of all documents; site is unable to make copies. Returns should be available within 48 hours.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.