Fully Online Certificate Program
About the Program
- Delgado’s logistics courses are online courses.
- Earn a Certificate of Technical Studies (C.T.S.) in Logistics Technology by taking all six logistics courses (18 credit hours—can be completed in two full semesters).
- Continue your studies at Delgado to earn an Associate of Applied Science in Business & Management with a Concentration in Logistics (60 credit hours total—can be completed in four full-time semesters).
- Start a career right away or transfer your credits to a four-year university and continue your education!
- Check out our 2+2 agreement with UNO. Contact your advisor today!
Prepare at Delgado for a great career in logisitcs, managing the flow of goods and services!
Delgado’s logistics courses will train you for a multitude of career opportunities in materials management, manufacturing logistics, warehousing, shipping, inventory, distribution centers, port and air cargo management, industrial construction, river operations, and transportation management.
Learn more about how the program is a gateway to careers:
Salary & Employment
- Annual salaries average $35,000 to $50,000. Earning potential grows with education.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, logisticians can earn up to $35 per hour.
- Employment opportunities in logistics are projected to grow 7% by 2026.
- Must be enrolled in high school or have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have adequate ACT scores or complete developmental courses
Business and Management, A.A.S.
Earn your Business and Management Degree a common core curriculum and Logistics Management concentration.
60 total credit hours required
Logistics Management, C.T.S.
The Business and Management Program also offers a Certificate of Technical Studies in Logistics Management .
18 total credit hours required