Contact the Office of Distance Learning and Instructional Support
Location and Contact Information
Thames Hall, Moss Memorial Library
City Park Campus
615 City Park Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70119
Building 7, Room 137
For Canvas Support (available 24×7)
Canvas offers various types of online support. This is probably the best resource for finding answers to your Canvas questions because it is available all the time and it is provided by the company that created Canvas!
Using the Canvas Help Desk, you are able to do few different things:
- Ask your instructor a question – Submit a question directly to your instructor
- Search the Canvas Guides – The Canvas Guides provide hundreds of “how-to” articles with step-by-step instructions, images, and videos
- Report a problem – If you encounter an issues that you think should be fixed by Canvas, submit it to their technical support team
- Canvas Support Hotline – A 24×7 hotline that you can call to speak to a support specialist
- Chat with Canvas Support – A 24×7 instant messaging feature that you can use to text with a support specialist
- Ask the Community – Search the discussion boards of community users to see if other students have found a solution to the same problem
- Submit a feature idea – Use this option to share your ideas on how to make Canvas better
To access the Canvas Help Desk, simply click “Help” in the top-right corner of any screen!