How to Start Classes Right on Day 1
Welcome to Delgado! As you anticipate the beginning of the new semester, you may need some help remembering everything you need to do to be as prepared as possible. Here's a short list of tasks that you must not forget!
The Start Right Steps of Being Prepared
Register your vehicle with Campus Police and obtain a parking decal.
For details, visit the parking information page.
Get a Delgado ID card from the ID card office.
- New students can receive their ID card 48 hours after securing classes. If you lose your ID, there is a $10.00 replacement fee payable to the Bursar’s Office.
- Student ID's are available after the first payment deadline to those student's whose classes are secured.
Request a refund of excess financial aid.
Delgado Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver refunds to students. Simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Log in to you LoLA account
- Go to the STUDENT Tab and then to the ACADEMIC LINKS section. Under DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, click on SELECT REFUND CHOICE.
- Select how you want your refund delivered.
Need more help?
For more in-depth information navigating the entire Delgado enrollment process, visit our Start Right Enrollment Checklist.