The City Park Campus is centrally located on City Park Avenue to serve the urban area of the city of New Orleans. This campus is the original site of Delgado Community College and remains the largest campus with approximately 8,000 students and more than 60 academic programs.
The West Bank Campus is the only public institution of higher education on the West Bank of the Mississippi River, serving students from several adjacent parishes, including Orleans, Jefferson, Plaquemines, St. Charles, and St. John. The campus currently serves approximately 3,000 students enrolled in a variety of day, evening, and Saturday classes.
The Charity School of Nursing, which has been in continuous operation since 1894, joined with Delgado Community College in 1990 to develop a new nursing program offering an associate of science degree. The school quickly reached full capacity enrollment of 500 students.
The Sidney Collier Site, located in eastern New Orleans, was heavily damaged during Hurricane Katrina but re-opened August 2014. The site offers courses leading to the associate’s degree and transfer to four-year institutions and technical diplomas.
The Maritime, Fire and Industrial Training Facility is located in New Orleans East on Old Gentilly Road. The facility offers courses on firefighting and safety and also navigational radar courses.
The Delgado Jefferson Site is located on the outskirts of New Orleans in the suburbs of Metairie and is home to many programs in the Technical Division. It is fully operational, offering both day and evening courses.
The new River City Site and Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence will be opening in Avondale, Louisiana, on August 1, and classes will begin on August 18. The site will offer technical, academic, credit and non-credit programs, LA Transfer Degree and general education courses, top training for in-demand, well-paying jobs, and dual enrollment opportunities for high-school students.