Complete your FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov.
Delgado's School Code: 004626
Priority Deadlines for 2019-2020 Financial Assistance
Priority deadline to submit FAFSA - January 1, 2019
What is needed to complete a FAFSA?
- 2017 Income (If you are a dependent, parent information is also required):
- 2017 Federal Tax Return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ or IRS Tax Return Transcript. (Note: It is recommended to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool option when completing the FAFSA. This will ensure the information is accurate and limit the chance of being selected for verification).
- 2017 W2's if you worked but were not required to file a tax return.
- Social Security number
- Alien registration number (if applicable)
- Untaxed income such as child support received, veterans non-education benefits, workers compensation.
An FSA ID is a username and password that is used as your legal signature to sign the FAFSA. A dependent student also requires that a parent also have their own FSA ID. Once an FSA ID is created, it will be used each year to complete the FAFSA.
For assistance with completing your FAFSA, visit the City Park Campus Enrollment Lab located in Building 10, Room 134.
Lab hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.