The Answer Center is a central source of admissions and enrollment services for students. Services include general information on registration, advising, testing, financial assistance, admission and navigating the LoLA. The Center also provides students with direct referrals to other offices and services throughout the College.
Building 2, Room 101
LaRocca Hall, Room 140
Building 3, Room 115
Schedule an appointment or walk in to visit an answer center counselor today!
Note: You must have the FAFSA completed and processed at least 10 days prior to your appointment.
Receive customized help with our D FLOW system!
Our Counselors Can
- Help students complete their FAFSA, Master Promissory Notes, and Entrance and Exit Loan Interviews
- Answer students' questions concerning what is their next step in the financial aid process
- Accept all financial aid documents and assist with the uploading of documents to the student's financial aid website
- Inform students on what is needed to remove holds
- Remove admissions and registration holds
- Process admissions applications and requirements
- Help students use LoLA
- Get students to start right!