The Answer Center is a central source of admissions and enrollment services for students. Services include general information on registration, advising, testing, financial assistance, admissions and navigating LoLA. The Center also provides students with direct referrals to other offices and services throughout the College.
Each Answer Center includes a Welcome Desk, which is responsible for welcoming all guests, assessing the students' needs, providing general information about the college, and referring students to various student affairs departments. For entry to each Answer Center, the college uses a ticket system called D Flow. D Flow tickets can be obtained from the Welcome Desk on each campus.
Answer Center Services
Our Counselors Can
- Help students complete their FAFSA, Master Promissory Notes, and Entrance and Exit Loan Interviews.
- Answer students' questions concerning what is their next step in the financial aid process.
- Accept all financial aid documents and assist with the uploading of documents to the student's financial aid website.
- Inform students on what is needed to remove holds.
- Remove admissions and registration holds.
- Process admissions applications and requirements.
- Help students use LoLA.
- Get students to start right!.
Schedule an appointment or walk in to visit an answer center counselor today!
Note: You must have the FAFSA completed and processed at least 10 days prior to your appointment.
Receive customized help with our D Flow system! Find out more about how D Flow works.