Testing and Assessment
ACT scores can be submitted to the email@example.com email to be entered into Banner and the Advising Office will be notified.
The Center for New Student Engagement and Transition is the home of a comprehensive testing and assessment center designed to meet the needs of our students, community members, and business affiliates throughout the region. The office has testing center locations on our City Park and West Bank Campuses as well as our Sidney Collier and River City Sites.
Learn more about the some of the tests and services available in our office:
- Delgado Placement Assessment
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Delgado (ESL) Placement Assessment
- Professional Licensure and Certification Exams
- Kaplan Nursing School Admissions Test
- Practical Nursing - Accuplacer
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- High School Equivalency Test (HiSET)
- Delgado Placement Verification Exams
- Ability to Benefit Test (ATB)
- Accommodated Testing for Delgado Students with Documented Disabilities
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us.
|City Park Campus
Building 2, Room 302
|West Bank Campus
LaRocca Hall, Room 303
|Sidney Collier Site
Building 3, Room 117A
|River City Site
Building A, Room 238