How to Start Classes Right on Day 1
Welcome to Delgado! As you anticipate the beginning of the new semester, you may need some help remembering everything you need to do to be as prepared as possible. Here's a short list of tasks that you must not forget!
The Start Right Steps of Being Prepared
Log into LoLA to learn your Delgado email address and make sure your preferred email address is correct. Click for Instructions
All Delgado students are automatically enrolled in Course Complete. Reserve your textbooks and learn more about the textbook program: Delgado Course Complete.
Register your vehicle with Campus Police and obtain a parking decal.
For details, visit the parking information page.
Get a Delgado ID card from the ID card office.
- New students can receive their ID card 48 hours after securing classes. If you lose your ID, there is a $10.00 replacement fee payable to the Bursar’s Office.
- Student ID's are available after the first payment deadline to those student's whose classes are secured.
Select a Refund Preference.
Delgado Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver refunds to students. Simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Log in to you LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal) account
- Go to the STUDENT Tab and then to the ACADEMIC LINKS section. Under DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, click on SELECT REFUND CHOICE.
- Select how you want your refund delivered.
Need more help?
For more in-depth information navigating the entire Delgado enrollment process, visit our Start Right Enrollment Checklist.