Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Delgado Community College is a diverse, dynamic, open-admissions community college providing high-quality education through innovation and excellence in teaching and learning. The College offers a variety of academic and workforce programs through the Associate degree and is committed to nurturing and sustaining an inclusive culture to support student success.
Delgado Community College will be nationally recognized as an exemplary, world-class institution of higher education. Delgado aspires to cultivate lifelong learners; become the academic and workforce catalyst that empowers the communities it serves; and develop transformative partnerships that foster growth, diversity, knowledge, and sustainability.
We, at Delgado Community College, value:
- The worth of each individual
- Lifelong learning and the pursuit of knowledge
- Excellence in teaching in an accessible learning centered environment
- Meeting the needs of a changing workforce
- The cultural diversity of our students, faculty, staff, and administration
- Public trust, and personal and professional integrity and accountability
- Our responsibility to community, state, nation, and world