Request a Transcript
The Registrar's Office processes all requests for official transcripts. Transcripts are issued at a cost of $10.00 per copy (regular processing) and $20.00 per copy (one-day processing). Students who attended Delgado prior to 1992 are not eligible for one-day processing. Transcripts are delivered by U.S. mail only.
You may request Official Transcripts in three ways
Delgado has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), go to the Clearinghouse website
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
2. By Mail
- For students who attended Delgado between 1985 to present, the processing time will be 3-5 business days.
- Microfilm transcripts for students who attended Delgado prior to 1984 will require processing time of 4-6 weeks.
The link below opens a printable document which you must complete, sign, and return to:
Office of the Registrar
Delgado Community College
615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119
3. In Person
You may come in person to request an official transcript. A one-day processing fee of $20.00 per copy is required as well as a picture ID. One-day processing may not be applicable to students who attended Delgado prior to 1992.