Student Government Association
The Student Government Association represents the students’ voices while supporting the academic mission of the College. This is done by providing vital co-curricular activities that enhance individual student development. We also promote participation in self-governance and uphold the high standards of education at Delgado Community College.
- Represent the student body by conveying the opinions, ideas, wishes, and needs of the students to the Administration, Faculty, and Staff.
- Provide a better social, cultural, and educational life on Campus.
- Promote the high standards of education offered at Delgado Community College.
Benefits of Serving on SGA
- Participate in leadership trainings.
- Express your voice in college decisions.
- Provide services to fellow students.
- Leave your mark by assisting in the planning and implementation of many Delgado traditions and activities.
- Build your resume.
- Executive Officers are eligible for tuition waivers and Work-Study positions.
|City Park||Bldg. 11||Rm. 105|
|West Bank||Student Life Center||Rm. 102B|
|Sidney Collier||Bldg. 3||Rm. 108|
|Jefferson||Bldg. 1||Rm. A1|