Delgado's School Code: 004626
ATTENDING SPRING 2022, SUMMER 2022: COMPLETE THE 2021 - 2022 FAFSA
ATTENDING FALL 2022, SPRING 2023, SUMMER 2023: COMPLETE THE 2022 - 2023 FAFSA
What information do I need to complete a FAFSA?
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (Dependent students will also need to provide parent income information). Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Your Social Security Number
- Parents Social Security Number (for dependent students)
- Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Untaxed income such as child support received, veterans non-education benefits, workers compensation.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
What is an FSA ID?
An FSA ID is a username and password that is used as your legal signature to sign the FAFSA. A dependent student also requires that a parent have their own FSA ID. Once an FSA ID is created, it will be used each year to complete the FAFSA.