Delgado's School Code: 004626
Ways we can help:
1. Call the FAFSA hotline sponsored by Trellis, a trusted Delgado partner:
2. Visit in person:
City Park, West Bank, and Sidney Collier
*City Park campus offers bilingual (Spanish) FAFSA assistance on Tuesday and Thursday from 1pm - 4pm.
3. Schedule an appointment:
CLICK TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DELGADO STAFF. WE OFFER VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS AT OUR CITY PARK, WEST BANK, AND SIDNEY COLLIER CAMPUS LOCATIONS.
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT SPONSORED BY MOSAIEC, A TRUSTED DELGADO PARTNER
|Which FAFSA should you submit?|
|If you are enrolling in||Then you must submit|
|Fall 2022, Spring 2023,
| Fall 2023, Spring 2024,
What information do I need to complete a FAFSA?
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (Dependent students will also need to provide parent income information). Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Your Social Security Number
- Parents Social Security Number (for dependent students)
- Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Untaxed income such as child support received, veterans non-education benefits, workers compensation.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
What is an FSA ID?
An FSA ID is a username and password that is used as your legal signature to sign the FAFSA. A dependent student also requires that a parent have their own FSA ID. Once an FSA ID is created, it will be used each year to complete the FAFSA.
Create FSA ID or reset your FSA ID username/password