Delgado's School Code: 004626
Ways we can help:
1. Call the FAFSA hotline sponsored by Trellis, a trusted Delgado partner:
2. Visit in person:
City Park campus, building 2. Check-in at the welcome desk located on the first floor.
We offer Bilingual (Spanish) FAFSA assistance on Tuesday and Thursday from 1pm - 4:30pm.
3. Schedule an appointment:
4. ATTEND one of our fafsa events:
|Which FAFSA should you submit?|
|If you are enrolling in||Then you must submit|
|Summer 2022 Session||FAFSA 2021-2022|
|Fall 2022 Semester||FAFSA 2022-2023|
|Spring 2023 Semester||FAFSA 2022-2023|
What information do I need to complete a FAFSA?
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (Dependent students will also need to provide parent income information). Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Your Social Security Number
- Parents Social Security Number (for dependent students)
- Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Untaxed income such as child support received, veterans non-education benefits, workers compensation.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
What is an FSA ID?
An FSA ID is a username and password that is used as your legal signature to sign the FAFSA. A dependent student also requires that a parent have their own FSA ID. Once an FSA ID is created, it will be used each year to complete the FAFSA.