Be a part of TRiO SSS
The SSS program is available to Delgado Community College students who meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be admitted to Delgado Community College
- Demonstrate academic need
Also, SSS participants must meet at least one of the three requirements:
- Have a low income as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Be from a family from which neither parent/guardian has earned a bachelor's degree
- Be registered with Delgado Community College Office of Disability Services
Note: Openings are limited, and preference is given to students who meet the limited income levels requirement and are first-generation or disabled.
TRiO Student Referral Form
Faculty and Staff If you know a student who could benefit from TRIO Student Support Services, you can refer them to us by submitting this form.
If you need to schedule an appointment with any TRiO staff, please click the link above.
How to apply
- Complete, sign, and submit your application
- Complete and submit an income verification form
- Participate in a short interview with TRIO SSS staff
- Check your dcc email
- Become a part of the TRiO Family
- Schedule orientation