Office of the Bursar
Welcome from the Office of Student Accounts!
Our office aims to serve students by assisting with a variety of financial related matters including but not limited to payment/financial information, cashiering services, third party billing, qualifying waivers, refund options/processing, and collections.
You registered for class. Congratulations! But now what's next?
Upon registration, tuition and registration fees must be paid by the payment deadline(s) posted in the Student Handbook. Classes that remain unsecured by the established due dates published in the Student Handbook are subject to being deleted for non-payment. Students can secure classes by completing one of the following payment methods:
- Payment of tuition and fees in full in person or online (through LoLA Delgado’s online student portal).
- Enrollment in the Online Payment Plan.
- Approved Financial Aid.
- Approved Contract or Waiver applied to account.
Students are responsible for verifying the balance of tuition and fees. Online access to account information is available online through LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal). Do not wait for a bill.
Payment in full or other arrangements to secure classes must be made as follows:
- Regular Registration deadline 1 - Tuesday, January 9, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Registration deadline 2 - Wednesday, January 24, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- 12-Week Session deadline 1 - Thursday, February 8, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- 12-Week Session deadline 2 - Monday, February 19, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- 8-Week Session 2 deadline 1 - Wednesday, March 6, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- 8-Week Session 2 deadline 2 - Monday, March 18, 2024 by 8:00 a.m.
- Maymester Payment deadline - TBA
- Regular Registration deadline - Tuesday, August 8, 2023 by 9:00 a.m.
- 12-Week Session deadline - Friday, September 8, 2023 by 9:00 a.m.
- 8-Week Session 2 deadline - Monday, October 2, 2023 by 11:00 a.m.
- Winter Session deadline - Friday, December 8, 2023 by 8:00 a.m.
- Summer Payment deadline - Tuesday, May 30, 2023 by 9:00 a.m.