Office of the Bursar
Upon registration, tuition and registration fees must be paid by the payment deadline(s) posted in the Student Handbook. Classes that remain unsecured by the established due dates published in the Student Handbook are subject to being deleted for non-payment. Students can secure classes by completing one of the following payment methods:
- Payment of tuition and fees in full in person or online (through LoLA Delgado’s online student portal).
- Enrollment in the Online Payment Plan.
- Approved Financial Aid.
- Approved Contract or Waiver applied to account.
Need Help? Fill out the Bursar/Student Account Support Request Form
Students are responsible for verifying the balance of tuition and fees. Online access to account information is available online through LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal). Do not wait for a bill.
Your payment options
Compare your payment options and choose any option that's best for you.
Payment In Person
Pay by cash, personal check, money order, or cashier’s check (in-person credit card payments are not accepted) at the Bursar’s Office. Students can only enroll in and pay for the Payment Plan online.
Avoid long lines by paying tuition with a credit card online via LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal). Delgado welcomes American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA for online payment.
- Students may pay online with a check. There is no fee for this service.
- Students choosing to pay with a credit card will be assessed a 2.75 percent convenience fee at the time of payment.
- No credit cards will be accepted in person.
Payments By Mail
Make checks payable to “Delgado Community College” and mail to:
City Park Campus
615 City Park Avenue, Building 2, Room 104
New Orleans, LA 70119
Mailed payments must be received by the appropriate deadline. You should allow 14 days for delivery prior to the deadline. To ensure proper crediting to your account, write your student ID number on the bottom left of the check. Improperly completed checks may be returned to you unprocessed and will not be posted to your account.
Upon registration, all tuition and registration fees must be paid in full to secure classes. Alternatively, classes may also be secured with confirmed financial aid, enrollment in a payment plan through Delgado’s contracted vendor, or by having an exemption or contract applied to the account. Classes that remain unsecured by the established due dates published in the Student Handbook are subject to being deleted for non-payment.
Note: Students that make dishonored payments and/or delinquent payments may lose the privilege and convenience to pay with a check and/or pay online, including the eligibility to enroll in the payment plan.
Payment in full or other arrangements to secure classes must be made as follows:
- Regular registration deadline - Monday, January 11 by 4:00 p.m.
- Late registration deadline #1 - Friday, January 22 by 4:00 p.m.
- Late registration deadline #2 - Wednesday, January 27 by 4:00 p.m.
- Term B Payment Deadline - Monday, March 8 by 4:00pm
- Term B Late Registration deadline - Friday, March 19 by 4:00pm
- Mini Session #1 deadline - Monday, March 8 by 4:00pm
- Mini Session #2 deadline - Friday, March 26 by 4:00pm
- Maymester deadline - Friday, May 14 by 4:00pm
- Maymester deadline - Friday, May 14 by 4 p.m.
Regular registration deadline - Wednesday, May 26 by 4 p.m.
Late registration deadline - Tuesday, June 8 by 4 p.m.
Minimester Term B Payment Deadline - Tuesday, June 29 by 4 p.m.
LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal) is the online tool that allows students completely manage their college career. LoLA is students’ 24/7, one stop resource for the upcoming semester. Students can use LoLA to manage their entire student record, including student account management.
To access LoLA Student Accounts:
- Login to LoLA – Sign in with user name and password.
- Under the Self Service Section, Click on Delgado Community College (Do not click on the tabs at the top).
- Click on Student and then Student Account. There students will be able to:
- View Account Summary and Account Detail for Term.
- View 1098T Tax Notification.
- View Active Holds.
- Payment Processing - This will direct students to the online payment gateway that allows students to view account balances, make online payments, enroll in a payment plan, view eBills, and set up a parent PIN.
- Select a Refund Choice.
Delgado does not mail registration bills or account statements. Electronic bills are provided to students with student account balances. This eBill can be used as proof of enrollment or for employer reimbursement programs.
Electronic statement notifications are delivered to the student's preferred e-mail and to authorized users that have been established by the student. Transactions that occur after the eBill date will not be reflected.
A NSF Fee will be assessed for all dishonored checks. The fee is $25 or five percent of the amount of the returned check, whichever is greater. Online dishonored credit card or ACH payments will be charged a fee in the amount of $25.00 which must be paid directly to the online service provider, CashNet.
Students that make dishonored payments may lose the privilege and convenience to pay with a check and/or pay online, including the eligibility to enroll in the payment plan.
Any balance remaining after published payment deadlines (but before classes are removed from the system) may cause a $30 non-refundable deferment fee to be assessed to the student’s account. Payments made on deliniquent accounts should be made in the form of cash, money order, or cashier's check.
If a student has any outstanding balance, Delgado reserves the right to withhold future services including but not limited to registration, transcript requests, issuing diplomas, use of facilities, and other services as deemed appropriate by the College.
Failure to honor payment plan dates or pay any balance in full by the end of the term may result in the account being placed with the State of Louisiana Attorney General’s Office or another outside agency for collection. Students will be responsible for all collection and/or legal fees associated with accounts placed for collection.