The Answer Center is a central source of admissions and enrollment services for students. Services include general information on registration, advising, testing, financial assistance, admissions and navigating LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal). The Center also provides students with direct referrals to other offices and services throughout the College.
Each Answer Center includes a Welcome Desk, which is responsible for welcoming all guests, assessing the students' needs, providing general information about the college, and referring students to various student affairs departments.
Answer Center Services
Our Counselors Can
- Help students complete their FAFSA.
- Answer students questions concerning their next step in the enrollment and financial aid process.
- Accept all financial aid documents and assist with the uploading of documents to the student's financial aid website.
- Provide information to students about their financial aid eligibility and award offer.
- Inform students on what is needed to remove holds.
- Process admissions applications and requirements.
- Guide students through LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal).
- Help students to Start Right!
ConexEd is a platform that allows visitors, prospects, applicants, and students to connect with departments and services regardless of location. You'll find it easier than ever to schedule appointments, meet with Financial Aid Counselors, Admissions Counselors, and Academic Advisors. Through ConexEd you can access your Student Support Center where you will find the team members that Delgado has assign to you. These team members will be able to set up a to do list for you, set up alerts, reminders and more to keep you on track to meet your educational goals.