Math & Science Resource Center
Spring 2021 Schedule
When there are other students waitng for assistance:
- Tutors will only work one problem per student. If the tutor has multiple students in a session, the student doesn’t have to leave the session after their question has been answered. They can wait for their turn again.
- Tutors will only assist students on New course objectives (no prerequisite material).
- The tutors role is to serve as clarification/assistance on material that has been taught by the instructor for the course that the student is currently enrolled in.
- Students should contact their Instructor during Office hours for more one-on-one assistance
- All passwords are 0000 for the math tutors.
|Christoph - CP||9am-11am, 2pm-6pm||1—7pm||1—7pm||1—7pm||zoom|
|Floyd - CP||9am-10am, 4pm-7pm||5—7pm||11am-3pm,4pm-7pm||5—7pm||9am-2pm||zoom|
|Kristen - WB||10am-2pm||11am-3pm||10am-2pm||11am-3pm||10am-2pm||zoom|
|Jean Luc– WB||12pm-7pm||1pm-7pm||12pm-7pm||9am-2pm||zoom|
Online Tutoring Schedule Spring 2021
All sessions will happen on Zoom. Please use the appropriate meeting IDs on the chart
Due to the volume of students expected, tutors will not be responsible for teaching concepts. Students should reach out to their instructors during office hours for teaching concepts and one-on-one help.
Students should come prepared with questions for tutors to answer given the possibility of several students being in the session.
* All passwords are 2021*
|3p-6p||9a-3p||457 391 4804|
|Mike K||9a-3p||9a-3p||12p-6p||9a-3p||208 897 8459|
|Tyler R||3p-9p||3p-9p||6-9p||837 974 1352|
|Jemen D||9a-3p||12p-6p||9a-3p||9a-3p||278 409 3648|
|David H||9a-3p||6p-9p||9a-3p||9a-3p||12p-3p||543 234 8779|
|Gerron M (WB)||9a-3p||9a-3p||9a-3p||9a-3p||849 739 0889|
|Charle' W (WB)||5p -9p||3p -9p||4p -9p||6p-9p||3p-9p||907 077 0189|
|VickyAnn (WB)||4:30-9p||4:30-9p||5-9p||4:30-9p||9a-12p||235 085 6199|